I was needing to know what these rings are called. I cant seem to find them anywhere (probably not using the “correct” term.

*see attached pic*

what is the proper term and where can I get them?
(for dump/ vocational truck that regularly drive and run into tall curbs and very narrow wheel washes..




Source link