I searched around, I know I can move my property. I have it on my DOT reg. My question is should I run under commercial rules or put a NFH sticker on the side when I'm moving personal property. Here are the 2 scenarios
-Moving personal 5th wheel to camp, not making any money here
-Moving personal Jeep on SD to OHV parks, not making any money here
I'm thinking the easier route is run under commercial rules/ log book like I usually would, pull into scales, etc. Worst case they look at me…

Moving Personal Property for leisure with truck


Source link