I think Mike250rs was referencing a tail light converter which most modern cars which have separate brake and turn lights also need.

You didn’t say what kind of tractor you have but most will have a junction box that you can wire to and just add an RV socket with one of those kits with a tail light converter.

You wont easily find a Semi SAE J560 to 4 pin adaptor because the RV guys used a couple of odd wirings variants on the SAE J560 7 pin plug to add in electrical brakes which are at high risk of causing electrical and safety problems.

I would add a socket if this is not a one time deal as you will probably want to add an electric brakes controller anyway.



Source link