You need to start with getting independent on insurance and plates.

YOU don’t need cargo insurance but will need bobtail and the other stuff.

Don’t ever depend on them for insurance or plates.

Then you need to get a contract with the authority to spell out what is what and who does what. Read it, have someone else (lawyer) read it and then sign it if you agree with it. Never blindly sign it and never work for anyone without having your own copy before you sign it to be checked.

Then you need to get the signs put in with their numbers and start making money.



Source link